Vaadin + Embedded Jetty + WebApp

I’m using vaadin charts with my webapp.
When I run my application in IDE, its working fine but when I run my application with jar it throws

[code]
[b]

[/VAADIN/widgetsets/com.mcx.edms.widgetset.AppWidgetset/com.mcx.edms.widgetset.AppWidgetset.nocache.js] not found from filesystem or through class loader. Add widgetset and/or theme JAR to your classpath or add files to WebContent/VAADIN folder.
[/b]
[/code]I used following command to build app:

mvn compile assembly:single -Dmaven.test.skip=true -Dvaadin.charts.developer.license=<key> -Denvironment=dev -Dversion=1.test package vaadin:update-widgetset install vaadin:update-widgetset install I already set appwidgetset param:

setInitParameter("widgetset", "com.mcx.edms.widgetset.AppWidgetset");

Please help me out with this.

It is pretty hard to help you with these details, but for some reason the server don’t find the requested widgetset. If you could share the project or even the compilation output, it might help somebody to figure out what is wrong. If you care using the compiled widgetset. Make sure the GWT output gets to your jar file.

cheers
matti

I already checked my extracted jar and it contains appWodgetSet file. (GWT output is present in my JAR.)
Same code will run on IDE but not with JAR one.
I’m not able to share the code due to data confidentiality, I’m sorry for that.
If you want to know any specific piece of code then, in that case, I will share that here.

33914.png

Then it is most likely in wrong place in your jar file. It should be in the same place as you classes and under VAADIN/widgetsets/…

In my project, widgetsets are at correct place but when I’m creating jar then it is in wrong place,
Is their any way to fix this?