Vaadin 23 error starting in docker container

Hi, I’ve encountered a problem on starting a docker container with our Vaadin app.
Everything worked fine before I updated the versions of Vaadin (23.2.5 → 23.3.23, vaadin-spring to 23.3.18) and Spring Boot (2.3.12.RELEASE → 2.7.14) but now I can’t start the container and get this FileAlreadyExists error about a Gson jar and nothing else. I’ll post the full exception in the thread.
Vaadin starts locally and also in our standard deployment, it’s only when we try to start it in a container that it fails.
Am I missing some new setup step? I’m confused because it still does work with the older version (23.2.5) of Vaadin 23.

Exception in thread “main” java.lang.IllegalStateException: java.nio.file.FileAlreadyExistsException: /tmp/app.jar-spring-boot-libs-9405f525-6f81-4cfb-8c64-4bb7a1bbdf05/gson-2.9.1.jar
at org.springframework.boot.loader.archive.JarFileArchive$NestedArchiveIterator.adapt(JarFileArchive.java:277)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.archive.JarFileArchive$NestedArchiveIterator.adapt(JarFileArchive.java:265)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.archive.JarFileArchive$AbstractIterator.next(JarFileArchive.java:226)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.ExecutableArchiveLauncher.createClassLoader(ExecutableArchiveLauncher.java:104)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:55)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.JarLauncher.main(JarLauncher.java:65)
Caused by: java.nio.file.FileAlreadyExistsException: /tmp/app.jar-spring-boot-libs-9405f525-6f81-4cfb-8c64-4bb7a1bbdf05/gson-2.9.1.jar
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixException.translateToIOException(UnixException.java:94)
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(UnixException.java:111)
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(UnixException.java:116)
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixFileSystemProvider.newByteChannel(UnixFileSystemProvider.java:219)
at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.newByteChannel(Files.java:371)
at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.createFile(Files.java:648)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.archive.JarFileArchive.createFile(JarFileArchive.java:179)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.archive.JarFileArchive.unpack(JarFileArchive.java:160)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.archive.JarFileArchive.getUnpackedNestedArchive(JarFileArchive.java:131)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.archive.JarFileArchive.getNestedArchive(JarFileArchive.java:113)

This looks more like a spring boot problem you should consider reporting there.