Using the Vaadin starter and on 2nd start onwards it still tries to execute the data.sql statements

Whenever I want to successfully start the application, I have to delete the tables from the database. Then they are created, the data.sql file adds two test users and I can play around with the app and log in, etc… However, when I stop it and start the app a second time, it will fail, trying to execute the statements in the data.sql file once more.
The Application.java class has a Bean called “dataSourceScriptDatabaseInitializer” with a comment “This bean ensures the database is only initialized when empty”. Which is seemingly not correct :/
Is is this a common issue (can’t be that common, as I haven’t found anything while Googling, I guess)? How do I get it to stop doing this? Simply commenting out the data.sql leads to an error that file shouldn’t be empty, and I also don’t think just adding some random SELECT statement would really be the proper way forward, but a cheap workaround at best.

Using the Vaadin starter and on 2nd start onwards it still tries to execute the data.sql statements

You can delete data.sql if you do not want it to do any initialization on startup

if dataSourceScriptDatabaseInitializer does not prevent initialization, then maybe you have changed the database so they check if (repository.count() == 0L) { is no longer the appropriate check to do

Only thing I changed was the database structure, by removing the profile image blob (as that caused an error when trying to log in)