Upload bug in Eclipse internal browser

First of all, I’d like to thank the Vaadin team for keeping this framework such a high quality product.
I really appreciate the work you guys do.

Second, I am sorry to say this but Eclipse is the most ridiculous piece of junk software I’ve ever layed my hands on.
If there is a single minute a new bug doesn’t appear or the IDE doesn’t crash itself or forget its own content, preferences and layout then I can call that day a “successful” one.

But to get to the point:
I was trying to create a file uploader window using the information I found in the Upload section of the Book of Vaadin and this example:

https://dev.vaadin.com/svn/doc/book-examples/trunk/src/com/vaadin/book/examples/component/UploadExample.java

I was uploading a file to a ByteArrayOutputStream, which made it even harder considering there’s not a single clear example about this topic.
I noticed that while the file name the
public OutputStream receiveUpload(String filename, String mimeType)
gave me was correct, the file contents (which I stored in the external Stream) after
public void uploadSucceeded(SucceededEvent event)
were very much not.

I browsed and selected a file for upload, and another file was uploaded, but with the filename of the file I selected.
This Only happens in Eclipse (Kepler)'s internal browser. The uploads worked perfectly fine in say Firefox or Chrome.

I don’t know whether that’s a bug in Vaadin code (I doubt) or a bug in Eclipse’s browser (quite sure of that).
Either way it took half a day of my life to realize this and I hope some others can avoid this nobrainer when they are working on similar features.