Unable to use ToolBox add-on

Hey

I have started making an application wherein i want to use the toolBox add-on.I have added the required jar in WEB-INF>lib folder and have also compiled the widgetset.The compilation was successful but it gives the following output when run on server.

Widgetset ‘com.vaadin.DefaultWidgetset’ does not contain implementation for org.vaadin.johan.Toolbox.Check its component connector’s @coneect mapping,widgetsets GWT module description file and recompileyour widgetset.

Anything that im missing out on?

It seems like you forgot to create your own widgetset which extends the DefaultWidgetset.
You have to create a new File called something like YourWidgetset.gwt.xml (while the “YourWidgetset” part can be whatever you want)
The content of the file when creating it has to look something like this:

[code]

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> [/code]Then you have to mention it in your web.xml or ServletAnnotation like: [code] ... ..... widgetset com.test.example.widgetset.YourWidgetset .... [/code]or in your UI class when you don't use a web.xml [code] @Widgetset("com.test.example.widgetset.YourWidgetset" [/code] Now recompile the Widgetset and try again.

Hi Marius,

I have added details of the add on in my web.xml but the issue still persists.
I am trying to use SlideMenu addon in my project.

I am hereby attaching a screenshot of the configuration files.
Sample_projectWidgetset.gwt.xml is the widget file for add on which is auto-generated using Compile WidgetSet option in eclipse.

Anything i am still missing?

20027.png
20028.png

Hm that’s a bit weird.
Could you check if there are any @WebServlet or @VaadinServletConfiguration in your UI class that might interfere with your web.xml settings.

Thanks Marius

The issue is now resolved.I was missing out on this statement
@VaadinServletConfiguration(productionMode = false, ui = Sample_projectUI.class,widgetset=“com.example.sample_project.widgetset.Sample_projectWidgetset”)