Touchkit 4 dependency problem

Hi, I’ve created a touchkit 4 test project with Maven:

mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=com.vaadin -DarchetypeArtifactId=vaadin-archetype-touchkit -DarchetypeVersion=4.0.0 -DgroupId=example.com -DartifactId=myproject -Dversion=0.1.0 -DApplicationName=My -Dpackaging=war This is described in the book of Vaadin (20.5.1. Using the Maven Archetype). When I do a mvn install I get the following error:

[code]
[ERROR]
Failed to execute goal on project myproject: Could not resolve dependencies for project example.com:myproject:war:0.1.0: Failed to collect dependencies at com.vaadin.addon:vaadin-touchkit-agpl:jar:4.0.0
→ com.vaadin:vaadin-themes:jar:[7.3.0,7.3.9999]
: No versions available for com.vaadin:vaadin-themes:jar:[7.3.0,7.3.9999]
within specified range → [Help 1]

[/code]vaadin-themes is defined as dependency in the pom, so that shouldn’t be the problem. Nevertheless, I can’t build the project. Funny thing is: I’ve done this before with touchkit 4.0.0 and it was working! Beside this, I can compile the project when I switch to touchkit 3.0.0 and when I remove the touchkit 4 dependent source code lines (touchkit annotations). I’m using jdk 8u31 and Maven 3.2.5 on Windows 8.1 64bit. Our Repository is managed by Artifactory 3.5.1.

What am I doing wrong?

Edit: I just saw on SO the same question wich is not yet answered:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28452772/vaadin-7-pom-xml-issue

I think I have found the problem:
I removed the artifactory repository from the maven config and then the project builds without problems. My IT department has installed a new version of artifactory (3.5.1). Before that is was version 2.6.7. There was probably an error when they tried to migrate the data from the old repo. Now I started with a fresh version of artifactory 3.5.1 and now it’s working again.