Theme should not exist inside jar and in the project error

All of the sudden im having this issue, it was working yesterday, but when i tried to run the project today this error appear, already ran mvn clean install, removed all generated folders and ran build again but with no luck.

Servlet.service() for servlet [dispatcherServlet] in context with path threw exception [com.vaadin.flow.server.ServiceException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: com.vaadin.flow.server.ExecutionFailedException: Theme ‘cf-emporio’ should not exist inside a jar and in the project at the same time.
Extending another theme is possible by adding { “parent”: “your-parent-theme” } entry to the ‘theme.json’ file inside your theme folder.] with root cause
image.png

Is there a reason why its in src/main/resources/META-INF/resources/thmes.. instead of frontend/themes/... ?

(for a shared module I guess it would make sense, but then you wouldn’t have a frontend folder, and it would not be Vaadin app by itself I guess)

Yeah, moving to frontend/themes/… worked, i guess i did something wrong earlier when i tried, but thanks, helped a lot