Table Column header acting strangely

I noticed after updating latest vaadin, table column headers are acting strangely.

Case 1) When resizing column by dragging with mouse, lets say 10 pixels, column resizes 20px. When dragging 20px, column resizes 40px. Numbers are not accurate but you get the picture of whats happening. Width increases even if I drag width to smaller.

Case 2) When clicking column header it adds to its width 10-20px on every click.

Has anyone experienced same kind of things with table header or is it just me and the day ater friday night?

No, I can’t reproduce it at least with
this example
. That’s with 6.5.0. You are not talking about a nightly version, are you?

I have to say, the behavior of column resizing can sometimes feel a bit odd. When you resize a column, it will get a fixed width and then the other columns will be automatically resized to that. So, if you have columns 1, 2, and 3, and resize column 2 narrower, both 1 and 3 get wider.

Could it be just that? That effect doesn’t occur just by clicking though.

Hi,

Check that your widgetset and theme aren’t from older Vaadin version by adding the ?debug parameter to the URL of your application. The debug window shows if versions aren’t matching.

-Henri

Than[quote=Henri Kerola]
Hi,

Check that your widgetset and theme aren’t from older Vaadin version by adding the ?debug parameter to the URL of your application. The debug window shows if versions aren’t matching.

-Henri
[/quote]

Thanks Henri for the tip. Theme was old and I fixed that and it solved my problem. And few other minor problems too. For some reason i have ignored that warning about widgetset and theme version.