Table and arrow in Internet Explorer

I have a table where I can select a single line. If I select a line with the mouse and use arrow up or down, it select a new line accordingly. But if then I select a new line with the mouse, the arrow now scroll the table. This behavior appends only with Internet Explorer. Is it a bug or am I missing something ? I use Vaadin 7.

I can’t replicate the issue in the vaadin 7 sampler (
Sampler Table
).

I can replicate the issue in the sampler. You have to take care to keep the focus on the table because the arrow keys have other event if the focus is on the page. You need also to deselect multiselect in the settings (it does it also with the multiselect but is more difficult to reproduce).

When you select a line with the mouse, and you select another line with the mouse, it actually behave as if you have deselected the line, the arrow keys then scroll the table as if no line where selected instead of selecting the line next to the previous selected one. I have tested it with IE10.

The behavior is completely different with Firefox. Even when you deselect a line, the arrow keys are selecting the line next to the previous selected one.