Stepper 2.0 and vaadin 7.0Beta10 not working together

Getting below message on browser for IntStepper. Please let me know if anyone has faced this issue and got the workaround.

Widgetset does not contain implementation for org.vaadin.risto.stepper.IntStepper.
Check its component connector’s @Connect mapping, widgetsets GWT module description file and re-compile your widgetset.
In case you have downloaded a vaadin add-on package, you might want to refer to add-on instructions.

The add-on seems to be so old that I’d guess the build is made for Vaadin7 alpha2.

There would seem to be a updated version for beta10 (commit 7 days ago ‘Finished migration to Gradle & Vaadin 7 beta10’) in GitHub but it just hasn’t been released yet.

Mikael, Thanks for your reply.
I checked the code from GitHub, which helped me to get Stepper Add-ons work for Vaadin7 Beta10.
Thank you…!!

Sorry for the delay. Directory (and GitHub) now has a version which works with Vaadin 7 beta 11

Thanks Risto for reply. But I am not able to find the location for the same on GitHub.
Can you please share the location with me.
Thanks.

Hi.

The source code is in the
Vaadin 7 branch
. For the
Directory
download, select version 2.0.1 from the dropdown menu

Yeah… I got the code and I tested it by including in my Vaadin 7 Beta 11 Project. But i am facing very weird issue, when I create a Jar file (of Stepper 2.0.1 code ) and include in my classpath, it doesn’t work, it gives me below error.

Widgetset does not contain implementation for org.vaadin.risto.stepper.IntStepper. Check its component connector’s @Connect mapping, widgetsets GWT module description file and re-compile your widgetset. In case you have downloaded a vaadin add-on package, you might want to refer to add-on instructions.

But when I include all source files of Stepper 2.0.1 in my project’s source folder, it works fine.

Can you please help me understand why it is not working when I create its Jar or Bundle and put in classpath.
My requirement is it should work via Bundle or Jar.

Could you expand on these a bit? What do you mean by “I create a Jar file”? If you look at the demo project it does include the Stepper as a JAR generated from the addon project, so the Directory package should work as well. Anyways, I’ll try to test this again and see if I find anything odd.

ya i got it work now… actually i wanted to have stepper bundle to be created which will be used by other project.
i am using stepper as addon in one project. so when i included java source files while creating the stepper bundle and used that bundle in other project, it worked.
Thanks… :slight_smile:

it seems that is doesnt work out of the box for vaadin 7.1.9 ?!
i use maven, btw.