splitpanel

Hi,
in the table we use split panel to divide the screen and display both the person list and person form.now to display the person list in a full screen i used 100% in split panel.here when i put 100% the full list is displayed while the form is present below ,which we cannot see.now when i press the button form,the form has to be displayed while the list will be hidden.both the form and list should be present but when i press list the list should be displayed with the form hidden and when i press form button the form should be displayed with the list hidden.whereas in splitpanel i can put 100% only for one screen.can anyone please help me out.please send me the reply soon i need to complete it today.

Sorry, I didn’t understand much of that explanation. Can you provide a more detailed description of your problem, what is not working and what you’re trying to achiev. Screenshots and some source code we could look at?

1.First screen shot is how the layout actually looks like.
2.when i click on the list button i should get the list view like that.i gave split panel 100% so it is displaying list in the full view.
3.the third screen shot consists of the form .when i click the button form it should be displayed that way.the splitpanel should move upwards with the form being displayed in a full view.i could not achieve the third screen shot as i cannot give 100% in the split panel for both the form and the list.help me out.
11261.bmp (2.25 MB)
11262.bmp (2.25 MB)
11263.bmp (2.25 MB)

1.First screen shot is how the layout actually looks like.
2.when i click on the list button i should get the list view like that.i gave split panel 100% so it is displaying list in the full view.
3.the third screen shot consists of the form .when i click the button form it should be displayed that way.the splitpanel should move upwards with the form being displayed in a full view.i could not achieve the third screen shot as i cannot give 100% in the split panel for both the form and the list.help me out.
11264.bmp (2.25 MB)
11265.bmp (2.25 MB)
11266.bmp (2.25 MB)

As far as I can say, calling
SplitPanel.setSplitPosition(0)
and
SplitPanel.setSplitPosition(100)
(relatively to each case) should be enough (remember to use percentage split size, which is the default).

100% sizes of the contained components inside the splitpanel should not have any effect on the outcome. The SplitPanel of course needs to be 100% sized, but it looks to be already, looking at the screenshots.

What version of Vaadin are you using?