Sorting on Table

I have a couple of questions on this…

1. Shouldn’t the sort indicator appear on the opposite side of the column to the column header text? By default, that is the case, but if I change the column alignment to be right aligned, the icon remains on the right hand side and is underneath the text. I think this is an oversight/bug, and very possibly quite an important one - if your table holds numbers, they would normally be right aligned - and sorting a column of numbers is very likely indeed! Ticket

is quite similair, albeit with a low priority. If the current situation is considered a bug, should I create a new ticket, or update the existing one (perhaps bumping the priority up from minor)?

2. Container.Sortable allows for multiple column sorting; I couldn’t find anyway to get more than one column to be sorted though, when clicking on the table headers. Am I missing something obvious?

Cheers,

Charles.

Although the Container.Sortable API contains that functionality, Table currently does not.

Best Regards,
Marc

Thanks, Marc.

What do you think of the point(s) in paragraph 1) ? Is the positioning of the sort indicator on a right-aligned column incorrect, and if so, should I raise a ticket, or modifiy the existing one?

Cheers,

Charles.

Hi,

Yeah, just add that case to
- it’s related, and probably best to fix an once. Can be split out to a separate ticket later if needed.

Best Regards,
Marc