setMaxLength not working properly

Hi

I am setting maxlenght of characher in texfiled using setMaxLength(); but initially i dont allow me to enter more than maxlenght of character but once i saved and again try to write then i am able to write more than maxlenght . i am also using set required and immediate, as i notice there is on ticket so i informed you . Can any one suggest me whats the problem?

What do you mean by “once i saved”? Is it possible that whatever you do in your saving process removes/changes the Max Length setting or recreates the Textfield without setting MaxLength again?
Also if you’re talking about a possible bug please always add your Vaadin version and if needed browser (with version) in which you saw the problem.

Marius Reinwald:
What do you mean by “once i saved”? Is it possible that whatever you do in your saving process removes/changes the Max Length setting or recreates the Textfield without setting MaxLength again?
Also if you’re talking about a possible bug please always add your Vaadin version and if needed browser (with version) in which you saw the problem.

i have same problem in vaadin13