Sample app created with archetype caches components

i’ve created the sample app using the following -

mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=com.vaadin -DarchetypeArtifactId=vaadin-archetype-clean -DarchetypeVersion=LATEST -DgroupId=jpmorgan.company -DartifactId=your-project-name -Dversion=1.0 -Dpackaging=war
and delpoyed that to my local tomcat server and all was good.

So I changed the text in the button and the text that forms the label after clicking the button, redeployed the code and refresh the browser. No change. I did a clear of the browsers cache (I use chrome) which is normally full proof with chrome and then loaded the page - yet again the old visuals remained. But if I clicked the Button then the new label text did appear (but the old label text was also there).
So next I opened FF and it was the newly deployed code. Again I changed the code and new refreshed both FF and chrome. Both seemed to contain different versions, as if Vaadin is serving up HTML based on perhaps a session key. But I’ve cleared the cache and restarted the server.

So where or what is causing the caching.

If you’ve not seen the code from the archetype, its the following and I’m using Vaadin 6.8.8 (the changes I made were simple changes such as changing “click me” to “hello world”

@SuppressWarnings(“serial”)
public class MyVaadinApplication extends Application
{
private Window window;

@Override
public void init()
{
window = new Window(“My Vaadin Application”);
setMainWindow(window);
Button button = new Button(“Click Me”);
button.addListener(new Button.ClickListener() {
public void buttonClick(ClickEvent event) {
window.addComponent(new Label(“Thank you for clicking”));
}
});
window.addComponent(button);

}

}