Row Selection in a Vaadin Table jumps when rows are scrolled down fast with

Hi everyone, I will try to explain this issue in the best way I can:

I have created a Vaadin Document Manager app like in the Step by step Vaadin YouTube tutorial, everything works, except I have found that if I press the Down-arrow key of my keyboard in order to scroll between the rows, the scrolling is not smooth and instead if I have to scroll to a file at the bottom, the selection ‘jumps’ to the previous rows while I am going down to the bottom.

How can I let the go-down down-key selection be smooth, I mean the problem is that everytime a new roll is selected while scrolling a new Ajax request is made and while keep on going down fast, a queue of requests is made, so the app focuses all the previous rows instead of focus just the last one needed.

Here is the method where the :

@Override

protected void init(VaadinRequest request) {

HorizontalSplitPanel split = new HorizontalSplitPanel();

setContent(split);

split.addComponent(docList);

split.addComponent(docView);

docList.setSizeFull();

docList.addValueChangeListener(

//e -> docView.setPropertyDataSource(new TextFileProperty((File) e.getProperty().getValue()))

new ValueChangeListener() {

@Override

public void valueChange(ValueChangeEvent event) {

docView.setPropertyDataSource(new TextFileProperty((File) event.getProperty().getValue()));                        

}

}

);

docList.setImmediate(true);

docList.setSelectable(true);
}

How can I fix that? I don’t understand why in the step-by-step tutorial this doesn’t happen…