Question on TreeTable

Hi,

I am trying to implement a component that contains a tree-like structure using
TreeTable
. The contents of this components are similar to a table of teams with each team expanding to a team roster. In this case a team and item in a team roster have different properties and hence a different set of columns.

The question is it possible to implement something like that using
TreeTable
widget? It looks like a
TreeTable
sets a single set of properties for all of its rows - at least that’s what I am seeing in all of the examples. Is it possible to have more then one set of properties?

If
TreeTable
is not the best component for something like that, what is the next best option ?

Thanks in advance.

I’m not an expert on TreeTable, but perhaps you’ll want to do something like this:

Create a split panel.

In one side, have a Tree, which can show any info you want, but mostly “label” like info. When you click on a Tree Item, show the details in the other panel.

In the other side, have a Panel or Form that displays the selected tree item using whatever layout makes sense for that type of item.

It seems like it would be hard to have column headers give meaning if the individual rows were all distinct. But maybe there’s a way to set the Tree Table’s column content to be a custom layout that shows whatever you want (haven’t done that myself).