PWA Offline Page not display

Hi, I’m following the vaadin flow tutorial but the Offline Page is never show https://vaadin.com/docs/latest/tutorial/installing-and-offline-pwa#customize-offline-page I don’t know why . I added the annotation @PWA( name = “VaadinCRM”, shortName = “CRM”, offlinePath=“offline.html”, offlineResources = { “./images/offline.png”} ). Can you help me on it ? thanks in advance

Where did you put offline.html?

I placed like the tutorial in \src\main\resources\META-INF\resources\offline.html I tried also the default Offline page without added offlinePath I have the same behavior no offline view is show and I have the browser errror : does not allow connection.

I’m having the same issue, I’ve tried finding other resources to solve the issue but nothing seems to say how to solve it

if someone could help out that would be amazing! I’ve found a few other posts talking about not being able to figure out how to get it to work and it would be nice to help them as well

The offline view is shown once you try to navigate to another view while offline - e.g. clicking an anchor in the view. It’s not instantly shown.

that makes sense, but when i was trying to figure it out, it seemed to refresh to some sort of offline page, but it wouldn’t show the one that i created. i don’t remember what it said exactly, but i can look at it again and get back to you with what it said

I was able to get it to show up, however it was only on firefox and I had to click “Open Site in New Window”
image.png

I tried using my local network ip instead of localhost, but when I did that it just would give a generic unable to connect error instead of loading the proper webpage

and on Chrome I just got this.
image.png

it feels like I must just be doing something wrong, but I’m not sure if there is something that I just missed or if it something else