Out of sync table filters

Hi:

I have a table created with parameters from other components as filters, like a combobox value, a date, strings, etc…This table has a MySQL table as a data source and a footer for the total sum of a couple of properties

When I create the table, I remove all container filters and then create it…when I change the parameters I re-create the table with the new data…so far so good…

The problem comes when, using an action handler, I try to create a new filter from the clicked item …the table now appears perfect with the filters from the old parameters and the new filter but
WITHOUT THE FOOTER
, which only appears after manually resizing the layout where the table is…after that, if I repeat the action, previously removing all filters, I get an
OUT OF SYNC
message…continuing my tests, I realized that the filter from the action handler works somehow random, sometimes it works, sometimes it don’t, and after one or two tests it gets out of sync…

I’m not including any code because is kinda long and may create more confusion than lead to an answer, but I highlighted the two problems I have with this…

any idea on why this happens?..

regards, and thank you very much…