nocache error for sample Dashboard on tomcat?

Hi,

I’m trying to build the vaading Dashboard sample app on localhost.
Running mvn package jetty:run, everything works fine.

But I want to be able to run it on an existing tomcat. It deploys, but on start it only gives following error:

Failed to load the widgetset: ./VAADIN/widgetsets/com.vaadin.demo.dashboard.DashboardWidgetSet/com.vaadin.demo.dashboard.DashboardWidgetSet.nocache.js?1374613393865

Log show:

Information: Requested resource
[/VAADIN/widgetsets/com.vaadin.demo.dashboard.DashboardWidgetSet/com.vaadin.demo.dashboard.DashboardWidgetSet.nocache.js] not found from filesystem or through class loader. Add widgetset and/or theme JAR to your classpath or add files to WebContent/VAADIN folder.

What might be wrong here?

Did you compile the widgetset?
Also look at
this thread
especially this post:[quote=Ercan Oezkan]
hi
assumed that you use eclipse and the vaadin plugin is installed, navigate to this file
dashboard-demo-master\src\main\resources\com\vaadin\demo\dashboard\DashboardWidgetSet.gwt.xml
and compile the widgetset, after compilation is finished re-run your server, or package your war and deploy
it to your server.
[/quote]

Thanks that solved it!

The below also solved my issue.
Ercan Oezkan:
hi
assumed that you use eclipse and the vaadin plugin is installed, navigate to this file
dashboard-demo-master\src\main\resources\com\vaadin\demo\dashboard\DashboardWidgetSet.gwt.xml
and compile the widgetset, after compilation is finished re-run your server, or package your war and deploy
it to your server

Thanks

how i compile the file?

If you’re in eclipse, look at the menu you’ll see an Icon with 2 gears. Click on it. Or click on the button’s drop down and select: “Compile Widgetset”