feb 09, 2014 10:10:37 PM com.vaadin.server.ConnectorResourceHandler error
WARNING: Ignoring connector request for no-existent connector 6361 in root 0
WARNING: Ignoring connector request for no-existent connector 6362 in root 0
WARNING: Ignoring connector request for no-existent connector 6369 in root 0
WARNING: Ignoring connector request for no-existent connector 6370 in root 0

It makes me nervous that perhaps I’m leaking something in between my views navigation. What would you recommend that I examine in view of these logging messages?

Thanks,
Javier

Javier have you managed to resolve this issue? I’m having the same at the moment and have no idea where does it come from…

I too am getting this message in my log. I am using Lazy Loading queue container and i am trying to retrieve the data from database using entity manager based on the selected indexes in the table.

private void markSelectionAsDeleted() {
ArrayList attributeList = new ArrayList(
(Collection) table.getValue());
for (Long attributeIndex: attributeList){
AttributeDTO attribute = entityManager.find(AttributeDTO.class,attributeIndex);
attribute.setDeleted(true);

}
}

Did anyone manage to resolve the Log Issue?

Having same issue…

Someone please help

Hey,

I am having the same issue that occurs when the key of the button.setClickShortcut(KeyCode.ARROW_LEFT)) is pressed. Additionally it seems that the server is lagging (the buttons are pressed neraly permanently in my application). When the buttons are pressed over mouse clicken, there is no problem.

It would be nice if someone could help.

I have the same problem…

It occurs when I update a component with the UI.access method.
In my application, the refresh is done in two steps. if between these steps, the component is removed from the UI, I have this log…

However, I thing this log comes from JS code…

Same problem here !! using ui.Access to refresh the component…

Anybody solve this problem? is there some example how to use access if that is solution?

I’ve seen this same issue as well. @Vaadin devs, any response? Even an open bug ticket at the least?

What the log message means is that the client side is sending messages to a connector (usually a component) that no longer exists (or is available) on the server side, or in this particular case, requesting connector specific resources (e.g. icons or other images specified as a ClassResource, a FileResource or a StreamResource). In most cases, it is perfectly normal; e.g. an event from the client or a background process hides or removes a component or changes a view, but the client manages to send another request for those components before the server reply actually removes the corresponding widget on the client.

If you are not seeing other symptoms, it should be quite safe to ignore these log messages, and even to configure logging not to show them.

Thats a relief! Thanks, Henri!

@Henri,
Thanks.

Exactly I also facing same issue,
an event from the client or a background process hides or removes a component or changes a view, but the client manages to send another request for those components before the server reply actually removes the corresponding widget on the client.

How to handle this?