More Chrome Problems

I made an earlier post about Chrome not handling scrollbars in a table correctly, and it seems that chrome also has some problems with fonts. I created a css style for table headings which increases the default size and weight, and the results are visible in IE 11, but there is no change at all in Chrome 40.0.x.

Here is the css:

.v-table-mystyle .v-table-header {
    color: #000000;
    font-family:Arial;
    font-size: 10pt;
    font-weight: bold;
}

This is the 2nd Chrome incompatibility problem I’ve encountered. Should I move away from Chrome as my preferred browser while developing. I’m wondering what other problems I’ve encountered unknowingly that I’ve coded around.