Licence check when using vaadin-core

Has anyone this problem, when building for production?

[INFO] Validating license for vaadin-grid-pro 23.3.8 [INFO] vaadin-grid-pro:23.3.8 is a pro-products-202210 or prime-products-202210 or enterprise-products-202210 or ultimate-products-202210 or hilla-pro-products-202212 component and you have no subscription. Go to https://vaadin.com/pricing for information about upgrading your subscription or contact sales@vaadin.com to discuss your options in person.

Hi. Have you checked the dependency tree if something pulls in the vaadin-grid-pro dependency?

No. But haven’t changed anything, except vaadin.version to 23.3.7

From 23.2 or below?

From 23.3.6.

Sounds like the license checker is finally working on your machine :sweat_smile: if you have vaadin as Dependency somewhere, replace it with vaadin-core and you are good to go

I have vaadin-core everywhere. That is the odd thing.

Transitive from an addon? Or still the vaadin-grid-pro in your package.json?

Unable to determine version information. No vaadin-core-versions.json found

This is in log

Wanna try the latest 23.3.8 released today? :nerd_face: It also contains security related fixes and an update to the license checker

But i did switched from 24.0.0 back and forth from git

Will try ASAP!

Oh… I personally had problems in the past with git switch and e.g. multiple Vaadin Versions because of different node_modules… if I need to do e.g. a major update… I’m normally cloning the project a second time and work on that branch alone until it’s finished

project // 23.x
project-24 // 24.x

Same problem. I deleted complete node modules, package.json and ts files.
image.png

Does package.json still/again contain the pro components?

image.png

Yes.

Dependencies in project: