Invert Column & Row for a Table

Hi !

I’m trying to do a comparison tools using table, the aim is to compare many properties of 2 or 3 different objects.

This can be easily accomplish by a regular Container using ContainerProperty for the object properties & Item for objects but regarding to the high number of properties & low number of Item, I would like to display Item as Column & ContainerProperty as Row.

Does someone know how to do it ?

Thanks in advance.

Oliv

You could hide the tableheader, and style the first cell of a row as a header

I’m afraid it won’t be enough, I also need to swap column index & row index but don’t know which method override to do the trick.

Here is what we have now using a Container:

|-----------|-------------|-------------|-------------|-------------|-------------|
|           | Property 1  | Property 2  | Property 3  | Property 4  | Property 5  |
|-----------|-------------|-------------|-------------|-------------|-------------|
| Object A  | 12.0        | 1.2         | true        | A           | empty       | 
| Object B  | 58.3        | 1.0         | true        | B           | full        | 

Here is what I’me trying to accomplish:

|---------------|-----------|-----------|
|               | Object A  | Object B  |
| property 1    | 12.0      | 58.3      |
| property 2    | 1.2       | 1.0       |
| property 3    | true      | true      |
| property 4    | A         | B         |
| property 5    | empty     | full      |

Have you found the solution?

Hi Oliv, i am trying to do the exact same thing. Have you found any way to do that?