Internal Error Please notify the administrator.

Hi to all Experts,

I just successfully run the AddressBook perfectly. I tried to click all the buttons and it’s functioning correctly. But when I rerun the application I stacked with the following errors
Please help. Maybe there’s a bug in SQLContainer 1.1.0. Any solutions to this problem? Below the screenshot of the error.

java.lang.IllegalStateException
at com.vaadin.addon.sqlcontainer.query.TableQuery.beginTransaction(TableQuery.java:285)
at com.vaadin.addon.sqlcontainer.SQLContainer.getPage(SQLContainer.java:1104)
at com.vaadin.addon.sqlcontainer.SQLContainer.updateOffsetAndCache(SQLContainer.java:961)
at com.vaadin.addon.sqlcontainer.SQLContainer.getIdByIndex(SQLContainer.java:589)
at com.vaadin.ui.Select.getOptionsWithFilter(Select.java:362)
at com.vaadin.ui.Select.paintContent(Select.java:212)
at com.vaadin.ui.ComboBox.paintContent(ComboBox.java:105)
at com.vaadin.ui.AbstractComponent.paint(AbstractComponent.java:781)
at com.vaadin.ui.AbstractOrderedLayout.paintContent(AbstractOrderedLayout.java:187)
at com.vaadin.ui.OrderedLayout.paintContent(OrderedLayout.java:131)
at com.vaadin.ui.Form.paintContent(Form.java:207)
at com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractCommunicationManager.writeUidlResponce(AbstractCommunicationManager.java:1044)
at com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractCommunicationManager.paintAfterVariableChanges(AbstractCommunicationManager.java:925)
at com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractCommunicationManager.doHandleUidlRequest(AbstractCommunicationManager.java:792)
at com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.CommunicationManager.handleUidlRequest(CommunicationManager.java:296)
at com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractApplicationServlet.service(AbstractApplicationServlet.java:501)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:225)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:168)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:98)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:927)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1001)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:579)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:312)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Jun 30, 2012 8:39:01 PM com.vaadin.Application terminalError
SEVERE: Terminal error:

Thanks.

Donald
12422.jpg

It break down on the row:

at com.vaadin.addon.sqlcontainer.query.TableQuery.beginTransaction(TableQuery.java:285)

You can check with a debugger on what goes wrong. I took a sneak peak at the
source code
and it throws that exception when there is an open and active connection while it tries to open an old one. Seems like an old transaction was not closed properly in the previous query.