Image button component

Is there any suggestions of implementation Image button component with normal/rollover/disabled state?

Images are stored in theme folder.

Yes, I’m struggling with this also. I am trying to create a square button with an icon centered on it.

I can get the image on the button by storing it in with the Java source, and using

btnDelete.setIcon(new ClassResource("/com/x/img/delete-icon.png")); I’d rather have the static images stored with the theme and applied with a style, for better reuse. This is my style, which is not showing the image: .deleteButton { background-image: url("img/delete-icon.png"); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment:fixed; background-position:center; width: 30px; height: 30px; } My style sheet is importing Reindeer, and I am adding the style using btnDelete.setPrimaryStyleName("deleteButton"); I have tried both Button and NativeButton. Then I tried applying the same style to a label on the page and the image isn’t showing up there either. Firebug shows that the GET request for the image resource succeeds, so my path is correct, at least – the images being in the proper
VAADIN/themes
folder.

Any help is appreciated.