Help !! Form

Hello :
I have a bean A bean that contains a B
I have a table that contains a Bean A

Bean B on I have a toString function that displays the name of Bean B

When I click on the table that contains the bean A, the item is displayed in a form as follows

Bean B nameBeanB

Name nameBeanA

edit save

when I do the editing nameBeanA and save me the following error

com.vaadin.data.Property$ConversionException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: com.dominio.BeanB.(java.lang.String)
	at com.vaadin.data.util.MethodProperty.setValue(MethodProperty.java:716)
	at com.vaadin.ui.AbstractField.commit(AbstractField.java:242)
	at com.vaadin.ui.Form.commit(Form.java:336)
	at com.vista.Formulario.buttonClick(Formulariojava:83)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at com.vaadin.event.ListenerMethod.receiveEvent(ListenerMethod.java:487)
	at com.vaadin.event.EventRouter.fireEvent(EventRouter.java:161)
	at com.vaadin.ui.AbstractComponent.fireEvent(AbstractComponent.java:1154)
	at com.vaadin.ui.Button.fireClick(Button.java:371)
	at com.vaadin.ui.Button.changeVariables(Button.java:193)
	at com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractCommunicationManager.handleVariables(AbstractCommunicationManager.java:1094)
	at com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractCommunicationManager.doHandleUidlRequest(AbstractCommunicationManager.java:590)
	at com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.CommunicationManager.handleUidlRequest(CommunicationManager.java:266)
	at com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractApplicationServlet.service(AbstractApplicationServlet.java:476)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
	at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
	at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
	at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:845)
	at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: com.dominio.BeanB.(java.lang.String)
	at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Class.getConstructor(Unknown Source)
	at com.vaadin.data.util.MethodProperty.setValue(MethodProperty.java:709

I create field for BeanB in from??

Please don’t ask the same question multiple times. Either people will answer the question or they will not, but multiple copies of the same post will irritate people and waste everybody’s time. If you want, you can “bump” the older thread by replying to it if there is no answer, but doing it too soon after the question is not good either.

Moving this topic to
this thread