GridPro error

I create one view with 3 components 1 select 1 button and 1 GridPro

in Select I have a list of Services, when the user click in button I show that selected Service in a Grid that shows 3 coluns (name, quantity and the value of service), It’s possible to user add more than one service.

After he add a service he can change the quantity (when he change the quantity I need to recalculate the value of service) in the first time that my user change works fine, but if he click to edit again I got the error:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unknown key: 2
	at com.vaadin.flow.component.grid.Grid.findByKey(Grid.java:2850)
	at com.vaadin.flow.component.grid.Grid.select(Grid.java:2839)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
	at com.vaadin.flow.server.communication.rpc.PublishedServerEventHandlerRpcHandler.invokeMethod(PublishedServerEventHandlerRpcHandler.java:167)
	... 48 more

And I got this same error if my user try to insert 2 times the same service.

how can I fix this? thks

my code to upate de values

private void atualizarValoresServicos(ServicoVo servicoColuna, String newValue) {
       try{
           System.out.println(servicoColuna);
           Integer novaQuantidade = Integer.parseInt(newValue);
           ServicoVo servicoSelecionado = this.servicosPossiveis.stream().filter(servicoVo -> servicoVo.getId().equals(servicoColuna.getId())).findFirst().get();
           servicoColuna.setQuantidade(novaQuantidade);        
               servicoColuna.setValor(servicoSelecionado.getValor().multiply(new BigDecimal(novaQuantidade)));
       this.gridOrcamento.getDataProvider().refreshAll();
       }catch (NumberFormatException e ){
           UIUtils.showNotification("Valor inválido"); //FIXME melhorar mensagem
           System.out.println("erro 1");
       }
   }