Filtering-Table Headers Sometimes show the text missaligned

I am not sure whether this is specific to the FilteringTable add-on or generic for all Tables.
See attached image.
I believe this happens more often after exposing additional collapsed columns.

Running Vaadin 7.1.7 and FilteringTable 0.9.0 v7
13264.png

Hi,

I could guess this is specific to the FilteringTable. I’ll try to reproduce this when I have the time.

Do you have any specific theming in use or are you using default vaadin themes for the table?

-tepi

Mostly using reindeer with minor extensions.
Perhaps I should move or crossreferencee this posting to the FilteringTable add-on forum? (I am not sure moving posts is an option)

Hi,

tried for some time but could not reproduce this. Can you try it with just the pure reindeer theme? Do you experience this on a specific browser?

I don’t have anything against separate threads on issues, other than I might sometimes miss them. I get notifications for posts in the FilteringTable thread, as well as issues posted in the github page, so those are a more reliable way to get attention.

-tepi

On my system I use the latest Mozilla under Windows 7, however the issue happens for just a second and then it adjusts back to normal.
The screenshot I filed if from one of our QA engineers, I will try to gether more information as well as to try to ensure there are no changes to the basic theme