File Upload and Tabbed Browsing

I was successfully using the File Upload widget, but recently solved the multi tab browsing sync problem using the approach presented by Tobias Mattsson (Magnolia)

http://tobias-mattsson-magnolia.blogspot.se/2012/05/vaadin-applications-and-tabbed-browsing.html

Now, everything is working fine with multi tabs, but the File Upload doesn’t work any more, resulting in a “No file chosen” and a server side sync problem:

Jun 28, 2012 4:05:19 PM com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractCommunicationManager handleVariableBurst
WARNING: Warning: Ignoring variable change for non-existent component, VAR_PID=PID6766

actually, i guess it’s because of these codes of lines in VUpload.ensureTargetFrame():

DivElement dummy = Document.get().createDivElement();
dummy.setInnerHTML(“<iframe src="javascript:‘’" name='”
+ getFrameName()
+ “’ style=‘position:absolute;width:0;height:0;border:0’>”);

where an iframe with a special name is embedded, whilst the tabbed-browsing approach is built upon naming the window.

Does anyone have a good advise how I could resolve the file upload combined with tabbed-browsing. Tabbed browsing really works good now, the only issue I found was uploading files with the Upload component.

Thanks!

solved it by writing my own upload widget