`Failed to find the following imports in the `node_modules` tree - vaadin-component-factoryv`

I am getting a Failed to find the following imports in the node_modules tree: - @vaadin-component-factory/vcf-nav error when trying to test my project. I cannot figure this out for the life of me. I have deleted target folder and let it regenerate but I still run into same issues. Any ideas?

• did you try mvn vaadin:dance to remove all generated files?
  • did you remove the navigation java class generated by the starter or some annotations from it?

mvn : The term 'mvn' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.

How do you use maven then? :wink:

Just right in intelliJ built with the project

:thinking: okay… then you can find the Vaadin maven plugin on the right side, open it and execute the dance goal - after that try to build your app as normal

Now my project is stuck on loading

That takes some time, it has cleared all caches from previous downloads

It just loads a blank screen of the dark blue, its finished compiling the frontend already

Physically stuck here
image.png

Sounds like it’s not done - did you try F5 yourself? Opening another tab? Seen errors in the server or Javascript console?

Yes F5. yes new tab - No errors

@versatile-zorse do you happen to know a state of flow where this kind of behavior happens?

Running dance still results in
Failed to find the following imports in the node_modules tree: - @vaadin-component-factory/vcf-nav If the build fails, check that npm packages are installed.

That’s weird. Please try with .\mvnw vaadin:clean-frontend clean and then remove also package.json if you didn’t customize it

same result

image.png

0 errors

What’s in the browser Javascript console?

JS console is empty