Errors in autogenerated apache files

I’m getting errors in the “frontend/generated/org/apache/poi/ooxml/POIXMLDocumentPart/RelationPart.ts” and “frontend/generated/org/apache/poi/openxml4j/opc/internal/PackagePropertiesPart.ts” files and I don’t really know why.

The errors can be found below:
[TypeScript] Cannot find module ‘./’ or its corresponding type declarations.
/home/jelle/GitHub/project-team-wono/de-vis/frontend/generated/org/apache/poi/ooxml/POIXMLDocumentPart/RelationPart.ts:1:32

1 | import POIXMLDocumentPart from ‘./’;
| ^^^^
2 | import PackageRelationship from ‘…/…/openxml4j/opc/PackageRelationship’;
3 |
4 | /**

[TypeScript] Interface ‘PackagePropertiesPart’ incorrectly extends interface ‘PackagePart’. Types of property ‘contentType’ are incompatible. Type ‘string | undefined’ is not assignable to type ‘ContentType | undefined’. Type ‘string’ has no properties in common with type ‘ContentType’.
/home/jelle/GitHub/project-team-wono/de-vis/frontend/generated/org/apache/poi/openxml4j/opc/internal/PackagePropertiesPart.ts:7:26
5 | * All changes to this file are overridden. Please consider to make changes in the corresponding Java file if necessary.
6 | */

7 | export default interface PackagePropertiesPart extends PackagePart {
| ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
8 | TZ_DATE_FORMATS?: Array<string | undefined>;
9 | TIME_ZONE_PAT?: any;
10 | category?: string;

It says to make changes in the corresponding Java file, but I don’t know which file that is

better view of the errors:

[{
    "resource": "/home/jelle/GitHub/project-team-wono/de-vis/frontend/generated/org/apache/poi/ooxml/POIXMLDocumentPart/RelationPart.ts",
    "owner": "typescript",
    "code": "2307",
    "severity": 8,
    "message": "Cannot find module './' or its corresponding type declarations.",
    "source": "ts",
    "startLineNumber": 1,
    "startColumn": 32,
    "endLineNumber": 1,
    "endColumn": 36
}]
[{
    "resource": "/home/jelle/GitHub/project-team-wono/de-vis/frontend/generated/org/apache/poi/openxml4j/opc/internal/PackagePropertiesPart.ts",
    "owner": "typescript",
    "code": "2430",
    "severity": 8,
    "message": "Interface 'PackagePropertiesPart' incorrectly extends interface 'PackagePart'.\n  Types of property 'contentType' are incompatible.\n    Type 'string | undefined' is not assignable to type 'ContentType | undefined'.\n      Type 'string' has no properties in common with type 'ContentType'.",
    "source": "ts",
    "startLineNumber": 7,
    "startColumn": 26,
    "endLineNumber": 7,
    "endColumn": 47
}]

Are you using POI classes as endpoint parameters or return values? That probably won’t work

Jep i just discovered that that was the issue, was going to tell it here.