Error when running integration tests

Hello!
I’m trying to run a simple integration test. On a page i have a button that when clicked opens a dialog.
Currently i just want to verify if it not visible when the app starts and visible when clicked on the button.

@SpringBootTest
public class DashboardViewIT {

@Autowired
    private DashboardView dashboardView;

@Test
    public void addSupplierDialogShownWhenClicked() {
        Dialog supplierDialog = dashboardView.supplierDialog;
        Button supplierButton = dashboardView.btnAddSupplier;

assertFalse(supplierDialog.isVisible());

supplierButton.click();

assertTrue(supplierDialog.isVisible());
    }
}

The problem i’m facing is when running it i get this error D:

org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'com.example.application.views.DashboardViewIT': Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field 'dashboardView'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type 'com.example.application.views.DashboardView' available: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autowired(required=true)}
 at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessorAutowiredFieldElement.resolveFieldValue([AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:659](command:_java.test.openStackTrace?%5B%22%5Ctat%20org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor%24AutowiredFieldElement.resolveFieldValue(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java%3A659)%22%2C%22flowcrmtutorial%22%5D))<br/>&nbsp;at&nbsp;org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessorAutowiredFieldElement.resolveFieldValue([AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:659](command: 
j

Can you please show the code of DashboardView