Error starting app with hilla 2.0

An attempt was made to call a method that does not exist. The attempt was made from the following location:

com.vaadin.exampledata.NodeUtil.runScript(NodeUtil.java:32)

The following method did not exist:

'void com.vaadin.flow.server.frontend.FrontendTools.<init>(java.lang.String, java.util.function.Supplier)'

The calling method’s class, com.vaadin.exampledata.NodeUtil, was loaded from the following location:

jar:file:/Users/ivan.gallo_pena/.m2/repository/com/vaadin/exampledata/4.1.2/exampledata-4.1.2.jar!/com/vaadin/exampledata/NodeUtil.class

The called method’s class, com.vaadin.flow.server.frontend.FrontendTools, is available from the following locations:

jar:file:/Users/ivan.gallo_pena/.m2/repository/com/vaadin/flow-server/24.0.0/flow-server-24.0.0.jar!/com/vaadin/flow/server/frontend/FrontendTools.class

I think you should update the exampledata dependency to the latest version, to be compatible with flow-server 24

Yes, i updated to 6.0.0

The same thing

The following method did not exist:

'void com.vaadin.flow.server.frontend.FrontendTools.<init>(java.lang.String, java.util.function.Supplier)'

The calling method’s class, com.vaadin.exampledata.NodeUtil, was loaded from the following location:

jar:file:/Users/ivan.gallo_pena/.m2/repository/com/vaadin/exampledata/6.0.0/exampledata-6.0.0.jar!/com/vaadin/exampledata/NodeUtil.class

The called method’s class, com.vaadin.flow.server.frontend.FrontendTools, is available from the following locations:

jar:file:/Users/ivan.gallo_pena/.m2/repository/com/vaadin/flow-server/24.0.0/flow-server-24.0.0.jar!/com/vaadin/flow/server/frontend/FrontendTools.class

The problem is the lib exampledata

i removed and the application started

Latest version of exampledata is 6.2.0

Ok, thanks so much my friend, the issue is fixed with that version