Endless loop: SpringUIProvider - Checking the application context for Vaadi

Hello,
When I deploy my Vaadin application to my openshift server, it works sometimes and sometimes not, and in the background there seems to run an endless loop which might be responsible for that. It produces the following output repeatedly:

INFO SpringUIProvider - Checking the application context for Vaadin UIs
INFO SpringUIProvider - Found Vaadin UI [com.swisscreate.scbm.ui.ScbmUI]

DEBUG SpringUIProvider - Mapping Vaadin UI [com.swisscreate.scbm.ui.ScbmUI]
to path

to path

to path

I still get the login screen but the login action takes forever and runs into a “communication problem” (except for maybe the first 2 times after redeployment). Even when I restart the server, as soon as it is running again, the mentioned output is being produced.

Does anyone know what could be the reason for that endless loop? Also, is there a way to kill all existing sessions in order to find out if the problems stems from an old session?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Andrea

I still have the same issue. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong or where I could start debugging? Everything seems to work fine, but the above loop repeats every 2 seconds. Not in my local eclipse/Tomcat environment, only on the server (running on Openshift with Tomcat).

From what I see from the Spring code, the messages are logged every time a new user opens the application and a new session is created. Do you have the application open in another tab or something similar, which keeps trying to access it?

No, even when I close all browsers and restart the server it immediately continues with the loop. Maybe I can find out if it has something to do with the load balancing on Openshift (which is currently enabled but set to max 1, so it shouldn’t do anything at all).

Hello,

@Andrea did you resolve this issue? Because in my application there is also this endless loop with those log messages. Does anybody know why they are printed?