Eclipse Plugin GWT Compile Issue with Turkish User-Locale

Hi,

When trying to use the Vaadin plugin from a Windows machine with regional settings set to Turkish, GWT compiler terminates with an error;

Process output
Compiling
Compiling permutation 4…
[ERROR]
Unexpected internal compiler error
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum const class com.google.gwt.dev.js.JsStackEmulator$StackMode.NATÝVE
at java.lang.Enum.valueOf(Unknown Source)
at com.google.gwt.dev.js.JsStackEmulator$StackMode.valueOf(JsStackEmulator.java:801)
at com.google.gwt.dev.js.JsStackEmulator.getStackMode(JsStackEmulator.java:824)
at com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.impl.GenerateJavaScriptAST.(GenerateJavaScriptAST.java:2097)
at com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.impl.GenerateJavaScriptAST.exec(GenerateJavaScriptAST.java:2000)
at com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.JavaToJavaScriptCompiler.compilePermutation(JavaToJavaScriptCompiler.java:310)
at com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.UnifiedAst.compilePermutation(UnifiedAst.java:136)
at com.google.gwt.dev.CompilePerms.compile(CompilePerms.java:192)
at com.google.gwt.dev.CompilePermsServer.compilePermutation(CompilePermsServer.java:303)
at com.google.gwt.dev.CompilePermsServer.run(CompilePermsServer.java:274)
at com.google.gwt.dev.CompilePermsServer.main(CompilePermsServer.java:237)
[ERROR]
Error from external worker

As you can see from the Error the StackeMode.NATIVE is written as NATİVE. This is a common problem relating to encoding with Turkish, and is usually caused by the String.toUpperCase(new Locale(“tr”)). A “i” character in Turkish Locale is converted to İ with an accent on top, instead of “I”. One way to workaround this is by compiling the widgetsets from Command Prompt using the -Duser.language=en argument in Java. However in Vaadin plugin I can not seem to set this Java Argument. I think there should be a way to set this and similar arguments from Vaadin Eclipse plugin, otherwise it is not possible to work with the plugin from a Turkish Locale Windows system.

ı have the same issue now. Any soluution?