DragDropLayouts and table issue

Hi,
I’m trying to use DragDropLayouts add-on.
I have absolute layout (DDAbsoluteLayout) and a table (say 100x200 px).
When I move this table that my coursor is over an empty space in layout, everything works fine.
But when I try to drop when my coursor is above table rows or header area event isn’t fired.
Same thing when I drop (for example) textfield above table rows area (above header works fine).

Is there any way to make it work?
Anyone had this problem?

If I understand you correctly you are trying to drag a Table in a Absolute layout and dropping the Table on itself (on its rows or header).

Unfortunatly this won’t work since the Table itself implements the DropTarget interface and so all drops in the Table, including dropping the Table itself, will call the Table’s drop handler and not the DDAbsoluteLayout’s dropHandler.

One solution I can think of is to forward the drop event from the Table to the DDAbsoluteLayout by adding a drop handler to the Table and from there calling the DDAbsoluteLayouts dropHandler.

Thanks for reply,

The idea to forward this event to the underlying layout sounds fine.
Unfortunately if I add (even empty) drop handler to my table, I cannot move it any more.

Another thing is, that if I move any other component above my table (which is without drop handler), it
sometimes
works (in my previous post I’ve written that it doesn’t work, but sometimes it’s just fine). But it never works for table beeing dropped over another table (or itself).