Custom widget - connector not available

Hello,
I wanted to create
Search field
, that would be very similar to the component described on https://vaadin.com/blog/-/blogs/extending-components-in-vaadin-7. The downloaded AddOne works perfectly, but when I tried to create the same in my project, the text field is not extended and I got:

Hierachy claims TextFieldConnector (81) has component children even though it isn’t a HasComponentsConnector
What I did exactly:

• created cz.pse.services.component.FilterField - copy of ResetButtonForTextField
  • created cz.pse.services.component.client.FilterFieldConnector - copy of ResetButtonForTextFieldConnector
  • in folder
    src/cz/pse/services/component
    I created [list]
  • ServicesWidgetset.gwt.xml - copy of ResetButtonForTextField.gwt.xml
  • folder
    public/filterfield
    with styles.css and images

[/list]
After compiling the widgetset with
Compile Vaadin widgets
button I got following structure in
WebContent
folder:[font=Courier New]

/Services/WebContent/VAADIN
/Services/WebContent/VAADIN/widgetsets
/Services/WebContent/VAADIN/widgetsets/cz.pse.services.component.ServicesWidgetset
/Services/WebContent/VAADIN/widgetsets/cz.pse.services.component.ServicesWidgetset/deferredjs
/Services/WebContent/VAADIN/widgetsets/cz.pse.services.component.ServicesWidgetset/filterfield
/Services/WebContent/VAADIN/widgetsets/cz.pse.services.component.ServicesWidgetset/18C002AFB871CE239201A8B71B5C122C.cache.js
/Services/WebContent/VAADIN/widgetsets/cz.pse.services.component.ServicesWidgetset/1B5D2FAE2FF40AD7D71C37E75AA15D91.cache.js
/Services/WebContent/VAADIN/widgetsets/cz.pse.services.component.ServicesWidgetset/396F806CD63ABD414BFBB9D57429F05B.cache.png
/Services/WebContent/VAADIN/widgetsets/cz.pse.services.component.ServicesWidgetset/4BA0E409E8DC60ED88C7E0C45F579D91.cache.js
/Services/WebContent/VAADIN/widgetsets/cz.pse.services.component.ServicesWidgetset/7895FEB11CF19EA90E422D24F21F0461.cache.js
/Services/WebContent/VAADIN/widgetsets/cz.pse.services.component.ServicesWidgetset/89CD0A1BA953D3716AD53DB0B96B3418.cache.js
/Services/WebContent/VAADIN/widgetsets/cz.pse.services.component.ServicesWidgetset/clear.cache.gif
/Services/WebContent/VAADIN/widgetsets/cz.pse.services.component.ServicesWidgetset/compilation-mappings.txt
/Services/WebContent/VAADIN/widgetsets/cz.pse.services.component.ServicesWidgetset/cz.pse.services.component.ServicesWidgetset.devmode.js
/Services/WebContent/VAADIN/widgetsets/cz.pse.services.component.ServicesWidgetset/cz.pse.services.component.ServicesWidgetset.nocache.js
/Services/WebContent/VAADIN/widgetsets/cz.pse.services.component.ServicesWidgetset/DE709C1CAB0F65BCC5BEF11EDA73A925.cache.png
/Services/WebContent/VAADIN/widgetsets/cz.pse.services.component.ServicesWidgetset/DF7764EEC1903CD03C9545B354D8D8E4.cache.png
/Services/WebContent/VAADIN/widgetsets/cz.pse.services.component.ServicesWidgetset/E6939CEE9A9B6B23F8D19EEEF559A25F.cache.js
[/font]
Window structure in debug Window looks as follows:
-WindowConnector (79)
-VerticalLayoutConnector (80)
-TextFieldConnector (81)

UnknownComponentConnector (82)

ListSelectConnector (83)
ButtonConnector (84)

I tried to put different files to different folders, but nothing helped. I have no more idea. Any help will be appreciated.