Checking out Maven projects'has encountered a problem

hi everyone,

i have installed everything: maven, subclipse, vaadin etc.
when i go through the steps
File → Import…
Check out Maven Projects from CMS
Choose Git from SCM menu and set URL to git://github.com/jojule/SimpleAddressbook.git

in the SCM url where it suppouse to choose git and after put the link, is no git option,
i go down to the link m2e marketplace and starts downloading the connector for egit

but it gives me this error:
An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=epp.package.jee, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,org.eclipse.net4j.jms.api,3.0.0.v20110215-1551
No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,org.joda.time,1.6.0.v20081202-0100

i want to import the first example the address book to run it.
can someone help me? thanks

This looks like a problem with the installation of m2e from Eclipse marketplace, and has nothing to do with Vaadin.

You didn’t mention which version of Eclipse etc. you are using. If I remember correctly, at least Luna JEE edition should come with both m2e and Git support in the Eclipse package. Perhaps the marketplace is offering you an old version of the plug-in. If the integration is not included in the Eclipse distribution, you could try to install it from the m2e or EGit update site (google for “m2e update site”).

If these don’t help, I’d suggest searching somewhere else about m2e EGit integration.