Add Switchbutton Background

Hey guys,
as first, sorry for my english :smiley:

I want add a new background for my switch button, but it doesnt work. I had created a new rule in my style.css like this:

.v-switch-slider-gruppe {
	position: absolute;
	top: 0;
	left: 0;
	background: url(images/GruppeSingle.png) no-repeat;
	width: 130px;
	height: 20px;
}

than I want to say with .addStyleName(…) use this css rule for the switch button

GridLayout grid = new GridLayout();
Switch sw = new Switch();
sw.addStyleName("v-switch-slider-gruppe" );
grid.addComponent( sw);
mainWindow.addComponent( grid );

but the compiler says this:

Dez 11, 2012 7:55:33 PM com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractApplicationServlet serveStaticResourcesInVAADIN
INFO: Requested resource [VAADIN/widgetsets/com.example.switchtest.widgetset.SwitchtestWidgetset/switch/images/GruppeSingle.png]
 not found from filesystem or through class loader. Add widgetset and/or theme JAR to your classpath or add files to WebContent/VAADIN folder.

Can anyone tell me, where is the mistake?

It could be just a case of CSS specificity. If you look from firebug or chrome inspector, is the style even applied. Try changing the selector to .v-touchkit-switch.v-switch-slider-gruppe

On the other hand the servlet info message you pasted implies that something is tried to be loaded, but it tries from the widgetset instead of the theme. Are you sure that the code snippets you pasted were the same you run when the message appeared.