Accessing Timeline Container

I am creating graphs with Timeline objects, and creating BeanItemContainer containers on the fly that act as data sources for the Timeline. If I want to update a graph, I would like to get the Container out of the Timeline, add some data points, remove some data points and let the graph re-display. In the Timeline documentation, I see an ‘addDataSource’ and a ‘removeDataSource’ function, but I don’t see a ‘getDataSource()’. Am I blind or do I need to store the data source somewhere (like a hash table) and associate it with its appropriate Timeline? Did I miss something simple?

thanks,

nbc

Anyone have any information on my question? I could use some pointers…

Along the same lines - If I have several data sources added to a Timeline object, I occasionally need to remove one and insert another. I am running into some occasional null pointers deep inside the timeline object itself - in the removeDataSource function. I have access to the Timeline.java source code from the jar file, and I would like to add some debugging information to the system. Can someone tell me what the ‘correct’ procedure would be to rebuild the code once I modify it? Do I need to create a library java project in Eclipse and build the Timeline code into a new jar file or is there something easier I can do inside my current project? I’m assuming I will need to recompile the widgets after every change - yes?

thanks,

nbc