Vaadin provides the Router class to structure the navigation of your web application into logical parts.
The router takes care of serving content when the user navigates within an application. It includes support for nested routes, access to route parameters and more.
The user navigates by interacting with UI elements such as buttons and menus. When this occurs, the interaction needs to be mapped to a particular route.
- Defining Routes
- Using the Route annotation to define route URLs
- Navigation Lifecycle
- Router Layouts and Nested Router Targets
- URL Templates
- Typed URL Parameters
- Query Parameters
- URL generation
- Navigating Between Routes
- Router Exception Handling
- Getting Registered Routes
- Updating Page Title on Navigation
- Registering Routes Dynamically