playing game card element based on ES6 and Polymer 2.0
[ This description is mirrored from README.md at github.com/vpusher/game-card on 2019-05-22 ]
� Playing game card custom element based on ES6 and Polymer 2.0.
- Flippable with 3D CSS.
- Infinitely scalable thanks to unicode characters and SVG.
<game-card symbol="♠" rank="a" flippable></game-card> <game-card symbol="♥" rank="3" flippable></game-card> <game-card symbol="♦" rank="k" flippable unrevealed></game-card>
bower install polymer serve -o
<game-card> element to your page and set the
<game-card symbol="♠" rank="a"></game-card>
This will show a game card front face revealed.
See documentation to know more about
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D
- 1.0.6: Update documentation for webcomponents.org compatibility.
- 1.0.5: IE11 support.
- 1.0.4: introducing flippable property.
- 1.0.3: allowing hot property updates.
- 1.0.2: allowing uppercase rank.
- 1.0.1: enhanced image path resolution.
- 1.0.0: initial release.