Features and limitations:
- Supports basic graphs with basic graph, node and edge parameters
- Only polygon and ellipse node shapes and arrow head/arrow tails supported
- Subgraphs are supported to some degree. However, edges to and from subgraph nodes might not give the expected results. It is better to use edges to and from nodes inside the subgraphs instead (see the demo on Github).
- Record-based nodes are not supported, but nodes with HTML content can be used instead (see demo)
- Images in nodes are not supported
- Supports panning and zooming via an externa JS-library
Source code and demos can be found on Github, see sidebar.
Was this helpful? Need more help?
Leave a comment or a question below. You can also join the chat on Discord or ask questions on StackOverflow.
- Fixed handling of empty graphs
- Apache License 2.0
- Vaadin 7.6+
- Vaadin 7.5+ in 0.1
- Vaadin 8.0+ in 2.0
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer