An element providing a paper-input-like search, inspired by the search element on https://customelements.io
[ This description is mirrored from README.md at github.com/vic10us/paper-search-input on 2019-05-10 ]
Element dependencies are managed via Bower. You can install that via:
npm install -g bower
Then, go ahead and download the element's dependencies:
Playing With Your Element
If you wish to work on your element in isolation, we recommend that you use Polyserve to keep your element's bower dependencies in line. You can install it via:
npm install -g polyserve
And you can run it via:
Once running, you can preview your element at
paper-search-input is the name of the directory containing it.
Testing Your Element
Simply navigate to the
/test directory of your element to run its tests. If you are using Polyserve:
The tests are compatible with web-component-tester. Install it via:
npm install -g web-component-tester
Then, you can run your tests on all of your local browsers via:
wct -l chrome will only run tests in chrome.
wct -p will keep the browsers alive after test runs (refresh to re-run).
wct test/some-file.html will test only the files you specify.
- polymer#Polymer/polymer#1.9 - 2
- iron-input#PolymerElements/iron-input#1 - 2
- iron-icon#PolymerElements/iron-icon#1 - 2
- iron-icons#PolymerElements/iron-icons#1 - 2
- iron-iconset-svg#PolymerElements/iron-iconset-svg#1 - 2
- iron-resizable-behavior#PolymerElements/iron-resizable-behavior#1 - 2
- iron-flex-layout#PolymerElements/iron-flex-layout#1 - 2
- paper-icon-button#PolymerElements/paper-icon-button#1 - 2