VaadHL framework - High Level business logic framework bild as add-on to the Vaadin framework
#Welcome to the VaadHL framework It is NOT another J2EE framework but a higher business logic built on top of the Vaadin framework.
The main purpose of this framework is to build, in an efficient way, java enterprise class CRUD web applications.
You need a framework which can boost your productivity.
I am glad to introduce the base part of such kind of framework.
- window based CRUD
- High on-line customization of individual window behaviour
- Permission checking framework.
- Fast building by inheritance of common window types (lists and forms).
- Save/Restore window state.
- Focus on speed and reliability supported by tests on real world data amounts.
- Tested with the Oracle and PostgreSQL databases.
- Apache 2.0 license.