A field for selecting multiple tokens/tags; a.k.a multi-select ComboBox
A field that allows the user to select multiple 'tokens' using a ComboBox (which by default actually looks like a TextField w/ suggestions).
The field is very configurable, as can be seen in the demo.
- tokens can be inserted before/after input (over/under/etc depending on layout)
- backspace/delete removes last token (customizeable)
- layout can be changed
- suggestions from container
- auto add new to container
- disallow tokens not in container
- custom action on add (+ detect if token is in container)
- custom configuring of the token button (style, caption, etc)
- custom action on remove
- built in style for either Token or ComboBox input look
- built in styles for buttons, default and "emphasize"
Note that Vaadin 6.3.3 fixes some bugs in the ComboBox, which TokenField uses.
Updated to work with 7.0 final. Note: CSS selectors made stronger, you might have to do the same if you have styled TokenField.