Timeline component to display data in time for Vaadin Flow
Timeline component is based on vis-timeline library.
It provides support to the following features:
- Create a timeline with a defined visible range.
- Make items readonly.
- Update items content.
- Give items a style by defining a class name.
- Edit an item by resizing it.
- Edit an item by drag and drop.
- Multiple items selection.
- Possibility to define zoom options (e.g. 1 day, 3 days, 5 days).
- Items are shown connected by an horizontal line between them. (*)
- Show tooltips for items.
- Possibility to revert resizing or dragging if condition is not met.
- Autoscrolling when reaching limits of visible range.
- Tooltip on item update.
(*) Horizontal lines implementation is based on timeline-arrows.
License & Author
This Add-on is distributed under Apache 2.0 Timeline Component for Vaadin Flow is written by Vaadin Ltd.