Field for selecting time of day
Ever wanted to use only the time part of DateField, without the actual day?
- 12 or 24 hour clock format, based either on given or detected (browser) locale
- hour, minute or second resolution
- no custom client-side (no extra compiling!)
- supports all Field features
NOTE: requires CustomField add-on when using Vaadin6.
Was this helpful? Need more help?
Leave a comment or a question below. You can also join the chat on Discord or ask questions on StackOverflow.
Adds tabIndex support
- Apache License 2.0
- Vaadin 6.8+
- Vaadin 7.0+ in 0.2-v7
- Vaadin 7.6+ in 2.0
- Vaadin 8.2+ in 3.0.0-v8comp
- Browser Independent