A range-slider component for Vaadin 8
RangeSlider is a UI component add-on for Vaadin 8 that currently displays a slider with a lower and upper handle, to select a range of values. The Slider is based on Vaadins HasValue and can be used with a Binder.
- changing the step size between values
- Setting the displayed decimal-precision for values.
- changing the minimal and maximal difference allowed between the lower and upper value
- Value-Tooltips can be displayed never, always, on-focus or on-change.
- slider can be read-only.
- slider integrates in the vaadin-8 binder
- Styling adapted to valo, other themes may require some tuning. See the range-slider.css for more infos.
- The component must have a width defined (Percentage, Pixel, ...) to properly calculate its total width and the space for each step. It can't expand on its own, so it would always be a width of 0!
- A boundary-difference of 0 (e.g. 0 to 0, 2 to 2, etc) will result in the slider being displayed with a width of 0 (so just two dots in the same place). The slider should resize when a new boundary is set.
To start the demo just checkout the project, run it with spring-boot and open
git clone git://github.com/daishy/range-slider.git mvn clean install cd range-slider-demo mvn spring-boot:run