A builder-style way of programming navigation with event handling in Vaadin.
This addon provides a builder-style way of programming navigation in Vaadin.
It enriches the existing functionality. No widgetset compiling required.
- Builder-style navigation implementations;
- Open (external) url's in current or new tab;
- Navigate to url fragments (like '/app');
- Navigate through browser history (back/next);
- Make use of pre-configured navigations;
- Attach your own listeners to be executed upon navigation;
- Navigate right away, or prepare your navigation and perform it later (or again).
Also supported:Vaadin 6 (1.1)
Release notes - Version 1.1.3
- Added NavigationType that can be retrieved from the NavigationEvent;
- Breaking change (only for navigations stored in variables): classes are now all prefixed with 'Navigation' (some where 'Navigate' previously);
- Small refactoring and improvements.